WordPress content management is powered by PHP and MySQL at its back-end. It is considered to be the most easy and useful tool in present days world. WordPress comes with a large number of plugins, Widgets and themes that helps web developers to develop website as per their own wish with lot of customization. With so many features available with them WordPress has gained huge popularity not only among bloggers and small business owners but many web news channels and other big website owners also prefer to go with WordPress. WordPress is also popular among SEO people because of its SEO friendly nature. It is not necessary to learn coding to use WordPress. Another important thing of WordPress is that you can import features from outside if you need.
WordPress Customer Service of WordPress support UK provides various types of services like resolving various issues and other maintenance services.
Below are the examples of few such problems that our WordPress helpdesk successfully deal with
- WordPress error 404
- WordPress forbidden error 403
- Image issues
- Failed to write to disc error
- Several syntax error
- White screen of death error
- Database connection error
- Difficulties to upload image on WordPress
- Missing button error
All of the above errors are very common among WordPress users our experts at WordPress Support UK’s WordPress helpdesk team has resolved these issues successfully.
Now we will see some other issues that our team handles with complete ease
- Resetting permalinks
- Fixing URL sites of WordPress
- How to deactivate WordPress Plugins
- ‘WordPress not sending email’ error
- Creating backup of your WordPress website
- Switching default theme
- Providing multilingual support in WordPress
- Malware and backdoor removal from WordPress website
For all of these